WARFET is GATE?s most advanced AEG Control System. It has 20 functions and almost 6 million possible configurations. The intelligent Tactical Programming Card provides you with very easy access to the AEG Controller settings.
Thanks to the PRE-COCKING and SMART TRIGGER functions, you can achieve a trigger response similar to a real gun. The Programmable Burst (1-5 rounds) enables you to fire a pre-determined number of BBs, which is very useful in MILSLIM and for using low-caps. Another function is ROF Control, which allows you to reduce ROF, so you can use strong LiPo batteries, and still have ROF just like in a real rifle. If your AEG becomes jammed, the SMART FUSE protects the battery and the motor against damage. It also prevents deep battery drain. Moreover, with WARFET you get: MOSFET, ON/OFF ACTIVE BRAKE, BUILT-IN SELF TEST, DEBOUNCING, and more. Many useful functions, great electrical specifications and conformal coating (military specifications: MIL-V-173C) make the AEG Control System able to meet the needs of most experienced airsoft players.
The outstanding Tactical Programming Card provides you with very easy access to the AEG Controller settings. All you need to do is to connect the Tactical Programming Card between the battery and the Controller. A big advantage is that there is no need to use any additional wires. The AEG Controller can be fitted out of view in your AEG, and you still have easy access to its settings. The Tactical Programming Card communicates with the AEG Controller and displays the most recently saved settings. You can simply change them using three buttons.
Features include :
- User-friendly configuration via the Tactical Programming Card
- Sturdy and super-small size AEG Controller
- Compatibility with the strongest AEG replicas and batteries (ready to work with LiPo 14.8V, 5000 mAh, 60C)
- Tested with car batteries
- Super-easy installation - thanks to the Mini Tamiya adapters, you can connect WARFET to the original (stock) wiring - It can work with most built-in MOSFETs
- With stock wiring, WARFET reduces melting switch assemblies
- In hardwired installation, WARFET draws the energy from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts
- Resistant to atmospheric conditions (military specifications: MIL-V-173C)
- Deep-drain protection for 7.4V, 11.1V, 14.8V LiPoly and 9.6V, 12.8V LiFePO4
- Improves battery life, ROF, spring life and gearbox reliability
Here's a link to its manual which is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian and Polish: