High quality tactical belt from RICON TACTICAL made of the best materials on the market.
Outer belt made of Polish polyamide tape, PASAMON company. Tape thickness 2.2mm, width 44mm, strength (2000 kg). Tape folded in half and stitched. The belt is sewn on with 10mm wide Pasamon molle tapes, 20mm polyamide folded in half and stitched. On the inside, ALFATEX® and VELCRO COMPANY are 38mm wide.
AustriAlpin COBRA ANSI D-RING 18kN BLACK KTL 45mm fixed-adjustable buckle. Buckle breaking strength 18kN (over 1800kg) and 36kN in a loop, provided a suitable strap is used. The buckle is made of 7075 aluminum (body). The buckle mechanism prevents opening under load.
The inner belt is made of polyamide tape of the Polish company PASAMON, 44mm wide, ALFATEX® 38mm wide is sewn on the shorter.
Threads SERAFIL 40 - AMANN extremely durable from continuous polyester fibers.
The belt in this configuration is a rigid set. Ideally suited for tactical activities, IPSC shooting competitions, shooting training.
- Multicam Black Tape, Multicam MOLLE, Black Stitching
- 1.5" low profile D-ring Cobra buckle, velcro-secured D-ring, buckle tail fastener
- incredible handmade stitching quality
- triple layer of webbing - just right for belt holsters and pouches
- includes velcro lined inner belt for quick belt attachment and fixing
- Standard Belt Sizing
"Ready to dispatch in 1–2 weeks"