- Type: GBB
- Material: Steel, Wood
- Fire Mode: Semi-Auto, Full Auto
- Hop-up: Adjustable
- Length: 615mm / 855mm (Extented)
- Barrel Length: 353mm
- Power Source: Gas (Green Gas)
- Barrel Thread Type & Diameter: Counter-Clockwise / 14mm
- Magazine Capacity: 40 Rounds
- Package includes: Bunny Custom AMD65 GBB, GHK 40rds Magazine
- Full Steel made receiver with LCT's simulated real steel external finishing
- GHK's redesigned internal structure and Solid built construction
- Reinforced Gas Blow Back System, 21mm Enlarged Nozzle offer the strongest power & recoil among all AK GBB
- Simulated black-anodize steel magazine
- 40 rounds 6mm BB loading capacity
Base on GHK GBB System and build with Original & LCT AMD63/65 Parts.
(Per-order only, production lead time is around 30 working days)
AMD-65 (Hungarian: Automata Módosított Deszant[fegyver] 1965 Automatic Modified Landing Assault Weapon) is a Hungarian-manufactured variant of the venerable AKM rifle for use by that nation's armored infantry and paratrooper ("descent") units. The rifle's design is suited for outdoor use as an infantry rifle but can also be used from within the confines of an armored vehicle as a fire support weapon. This is possible due to the side-folding stock of shaft design that makes it more compact. The barrel is also relatively short for the 7.62x39mm cartridge. The 12.6-inch barrel does not require the bulbous muzzle chamber of the AKS-74U but does use a specially designed muzzle brake, which attenuates muzzle flash while aggrandizing the sound.
Because of Custom made, we need few weeks to finish.
If you want to know more or custom your own Gun please contact us by email.