- Type: AEG
- Material: Polymer, Aluminum Alloy
- Fire Mode: Semi-Auto, Full Auto
- Hop-up: Adjustable
- Length: 710mm, 780mm (stock extended)
- Barrel Length: 280mm
- Power Source: Battery (Ak Stick)
- Barrel Thread Type & Diameter: Counter-Clockwise / 14mm
- Magazine Capacity: 500 Rounds
- Package includes: CM040H-BK, Magazine, Original Box
- Comes with a 20mm CW 74U Flash Hider (with a 14mm CCW to 20mm CW Adapter).
- Comes with 74U front set with RAS Hand guard.
- Comes with Metal Body with metal side rail mount and M4 MOD type Rear Stock.
- Store up to 9.6V AK stick type battey / 7.4V Lipo Battery (Small Plug) inside the upper body.
- Adjustable rear sight with “∩” & “4-5” marking.
- Adjustable Hop up system.
- Constructed of CYMA Ver 3 metal gear box.
- Comes with AK74 type motor grip.
- Comes with SAW type motor grip.
- Safe & Full-Auto / Semi Selector lever.
- Ready to go for 380 – 400 FPS (0.2g BB) without modification.
- Front and rear sling swivel wich can installed any single, 2- or 3 point tactical sling.
- Included 500 rounds AK74 Hi-Capacity Magazine.
AKS-74U has been developed from the orginial assault rifle size to a carbine size rifle in late 1970's. “U” means “Ukorochenny” in Russian, aka “Shortened” in English, developed as a personal defense weapon (PDW) for tank, helicopter and other vehicle crews, also for the special force used as a compact size but powerful automatic weapon. It also used by Russian Airboam infantry, rear-echelon support units and Ukrainian Marine.