- Material: Heat Treated Steel
- Precision CNC’ed from heat treated steel alloy
- Black Oxide scratch resistant finish
- Dimension: 22mm dia.
- Color: Matte black (black oxide finish)
- Accessory: Crush washer x 1pc
- 14mm Clockwise (+) design
- Disclaimer: These products are FOR AIRSOFT USE ONLY. They cannot function and are not produced to withstand use on a real firearm
BattleComp was born to meet a void in the industry. The brainchild of a law enforcement officer and an engineer, they saw that all the popular muzzle devices excelled in some ways but often compromised in others: The flash suppressors provide no recoil reduction. The muzzle brakes are unsuited for team, hallway, or any real serious defensive use because they beat up your teammates/family members. The devices that project muzzle blast forward have negatives in that they either weigh a huge amount, effecting target to target movement in a multiple target scenario, or they provide no recoil compensation.
Thus was born BattleComp: a compensator for everyman. The BattleComp is the nexus of recoil reduction, muzzle climb reduction and reasonable cost that allows anyone to effectively utilize the AR-15 platform to it's ultimate purpose: allowing faster placement of lead on a target with almost NO negative consequences.
It is the muzzle brake designed for the tactical end-user, by tactical end-users.
The real BattleComp 1.5 was designed to have the same capabilities as its BattleComp 1.0 counterpart, however it is an elongated version of the 1.0 variant that when installed on 14.5" barrels extends the overall length to 16.1". The PTS BattleComp 1.5 is an accurate reproduction of the BattleComp 1.5