The Templars Gear Crusader Plate Carrier (CPC) is the result of many years of evolution and is released in 3 versions:-
the Standard, the Quick Release and the ROC buckle. All three are made of high quality laser-cut Cordura laminate.
ROC buckles (Rapid Open Connector) allows rapid disassembly and reassembly of the plate carrier without changing the fitting of the carrier. Buckles are located in the cummerbund and the shoulder straps.
Available in two sizes, medium for M SAPI and large for L SAPI. They are mounted in two velcro-fastened pockets.
The ROC cummerbund frees up the front of the plate, allowing the complete front to be covered with laser-cut MOLLE. Quick release buckles and velcro provided for securing other front flaps for maximum mission flexibility.
The cummerbund is wide and made of laminate with additional stiffening that ensures rigidity even at high loads, with a skeletal structure that allows for excellent ventilation. Cummerbunds can be ordered in 3 sizes - SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE
The skeletal structure and 2-layer laminate allows MOLLE accessories to be mounted on both sides of the cummerbund. Side SAPI pouches can be mounted to the cummerbund for additional ballistic protection.
The cummerbund is hidden in the back, allowing the back plate to be completely covered with MOLLE
The product should be cleaned as recommended by the manufacturer at temperatures up to 30 C deg. Instead of washing clean with a damp sponge and only use with detergents suited to Cordura.
- Available in two sizes for MEDIUM and LARGE SAPI
- ROC buckles (Rapid Open Connector) allows rapid disassembly and reassembly of the plate carrier while maintaining fit!
- Use the front plate laser-cut MOLLE for a lower profile or the quick release buckle and velcro for securing other front flaps.
- ROC skeletal cummerbund in 3 sizes - SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE
- Cummerbund hidden in the back to allow back plate to be completely covered with MOLLE
- Front Velcro ID panel
- Shoulder pads with padding, laser cut MOLLE and velcro loops for routing.
- Velcro loops for routing hydration system tubes or radio system wires
- Padding liner for comfort
- Made of durable, lightweight laser-cut Cordura 500 laminate