The Templars Gear Crusader Plate Carrier (CPC) is the result of many years of evolution and is released in 3 versions:-
the Standard, the Quick Release and the ROC buckle. All three are made of high quality laser-cut Cordura laminate.
The Quick Release system allows the completely disassembly of the complete plate carrier with just one pull of the D-ring in an emergency situation.
Available in two sizes, medium for M SAPI and large for L SAPI. They are mounted in two velcro-fastened pockets.
The cummerbund is wide and made of laminate with additional stiffening that ensures rigidity even at high loads, with a skeletal structure that allows for excellent ventilation. Cummerbunds can be ordered in 3 sizes - SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE
The skeletal structure and 2-layer laminate allows MOLLE accessories to be mounted on both sides of the cummerbund. Side SAPI pouches can be mounted to the cummerbund for additional ballistic protection.
The cummerbund is hidden, allowing the back plate to be completely covered with MOLLE
The product should be cleaned as recommended by the manufacturer at temperatures up to 30 C deg. Instead of washing clean with a damp sponge and only use with detergents suited to Cordura.
- Available in two sizes for MEDIUM and LARGE SAPI
- System Quick Release for complete disassembly in one pull of the front D-Ring
- Front MOLLE flap (quick release buckle and velcro attached) for pouches and other MOLLE- mounted accessories
- Velcro attached skeletal cummerbund in 3 sizes - SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE
- Cummerbund hidden to allow back plate to be completely covered with MOLLE
- Front Velcro ID panel
- Shoulder pads with padding, laser cut MOLLE and velcro loops for routing.
- Velcro loops for routing hydration system tubes or radio system wires
- Padding liner for comfort
- Made of durable, lightweight laser-cut Cordura 500 laminate