PPS - Airsoft Real Wood Frame Kar-98K Gas Bolt Action Rifle
Product Code: BW-SP-PPS-GG0004-98K-WO
Weight: 4,430g (with package)
Availability: Out Of Stock
- Type: Air Cocking
- Material: Metal Alloy, Wood
- Fire Mode: Semi-Auto, Full Auto
- Hop-up: Adjustable
- Length: 1100mm
- Barrel Length: 590mm
- Power Source: Manual
- Barrel Thread Type & Diameter: /
- Magazine Capacity: 11 Rounds
- Realistic outlook for the 1942's 98K rifle.
- Comes with Metal Muzzle with adjustable front ring sight.
- Comes with Metal dummy cleaning rod.
- Comes with Real Wood body frame.
- Comes with Metal Adjustable Rear Sight with Full marking.
- Adjustable hop up system.
- Metal Bolt Carrier can be removed for realistic break down.
- Safety lever will be work after cocking the bolt carrier.
- Included 11 round gas magazine.
Kar98K (Karabiner 98 Kurz, Kurz means “short” in German ) was a bolt action rilfe served as the primary German service rifle during the WWII era. It designed based on the G98 (Gewher 98) Rifle used by the German Empire and the advanced type Kar98b Carbine developed in 1930. It finally replaced the G98 and 98b and used by Nazi Germany from 1935. 98K equipped a 600mm barrel instead of the 740mm barrel from G98, but it maintained the high accuracy as the G98 did, hence some 98K was served as the sniper rifle in army as well.
It could be loaded with 5 rounds of the 7.92 x57mm Mauser ammo from a stripper clip to the chamber, or loaded the round singly into the chamber by hand.
The 98K produced from 1939 to 1942 had the best quality and accuracy, but the quality was getting worse as lack of labour and raw materials and simply the production process in Nazi Germany. Although it did has a minor change from 1942, the quality of 98K was even worse than the US M1 Grander rifle. However, 98K now become a legendary and collectable rifle after WWII. Some 98K which were captured during WWII were sold as spare armament and some are served in army as service rifle or contemporary used rifle, and it also popular in civil market for sporting and hunting.